As a Hornet Hive business partner, you’ll be providing continued support to the students and staff. You’ll also be a part of a booster club whose dedication to school support will be shared with North Kansas City High School families and the community at large.
Hornet Hive supports more than 40 student groups along with staff members and all 1,600 students at Northtown each year. Funds raised go to supporting student activities throughout the year. A business partnership is a great way to connect with the Northtown community and show support for Hornet students, staff, families and alumni. We are looking forward to your support as a North Kansas City Hornet Hive business partner!
Benefits of business membership include promotion at NKCHS events and online as well as access to events and activities.
Benefits Based on Level
To become a Hornet Hive Partner now, use of the below links.
To become a Hornet Hive Partner via check, follow the below process:
- Review the Business Partnership Program information packet. (Word) (PDF)
- Fill out form located: https://nkchornethive.com/business-partner-form/
- After you submit the form we will create and send you an invoice from Square
- Please make your check payable to Hornet Hive and mail to NKCHS at 620 E 23rd Ave., North Kansas City, MO 64116.
- After the check is received the invoice will be marked as paid and you will receive a notification.
- Please also send a high-resolution image file of your company logo to be used for sponsorship recognition to email@example.com